Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Proceed to Party

I am laughing here, I love music all kinds, classical, guitar, piano, jazz, but what a lot of my friends don't know is that I love County and Western and have my car radio on a Country Station.  Every time I get in the car, there is Toby Keith and "Solo Red Cup" an almost moronic song, but I am here to tell you, it makes me smile, it makes me laugh and sway!  If you have not heard it, just google for a giggle. So if you ever want to make me smile just put ole Toby Keith to singin "Solo Red Cup".  PROCEED TO PARTY.
This card is for a friend I am going to see for the first time in about 10 years, we always stay in touch, we just don't cross paths that much, so Las Vegas here I come March 16th.  The background paper is from "Ivory Bits" Celebrate.  The cup is my drawing, arrow is a QK as well as the photo corners. Happy Tuesday.

4 comments:

Carole Beath said...

I love your story. I love your card. And I am so happy you will have a wonderful reunion with your friend.
You deserve...
Hugs
Carole

cheryl said...

this is one great card Hun love that arrow,very effective hugs Cherylx

1CardCreator said...

Cute card Sandi, hope you have a marvelous trip!

DonnaMundinger said...

you are gonna have one good time! Love it! xxD