Sunday, July 1, 2012

Haunted House Design Challenge

This week as I was playing with my backgrounds, this one inspired me for the Haunted House Design, but then it just would not come together.  This morning as I was cleaning off my table I picked up the background and almost tossed it as the challenge is right at the hour, so to speak.  I had a sudden urge to pull up my "October31" cart, I remembered there was a hand on the cart that might work but I could not remember.  Oh my goodness it does work, lol.  So here it is my challenge card for "Strange Brew"  All coloring was done with Copic markers.  The bottle is a stamped image from "Graphic45" Hampton House, bottles, I love this set.  My metal is the disc. holding the punched tag which says "guaranteed", my trim is the string which secured it to the metal disc, which is hand hammered florist wire.  The backgrounds were done using Ranger Ink Stains and distress inks.  2 black pearls in the left corners finish this off.  Have a great finish to your weekend. Hugs

9 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow this is brilliant what an amazing design,its just fantastic,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Jayne said...

This is just FABULOUS Sandi!You really are amazing with your colouring and design.Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Jayne x

I Don't Do Straight said...

The background is gorgeous! I'm glad you found a way to make it work. thanks for joining us at Haunted Design House this week :)

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOHHHH Sandi! I LOVE it when you get your creep on! Fabulous background and you sure know how to jazz up a Cricut cut. LOVE this! Thanks for joining the Minions this week at HDH. xxD

Loopylou. said...

ooooh my gosh!! sandi!! this is so perfect hun! that hand is spookalicious!!!! and the background is awesome!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

I am so glad you squeezed this one in Sandi. That BG is gorgeous and the use of the dismembered limb really works here. Thank you for sharing this with us at MM @ HDH

mark gould said...

very nice, that back go=round is out of this world, and i need to go find those bottle stamps,
mark

Sandy from Ukiah said...

LOL... you are so AMAZING Sandi... i so love what you have done..hugs

Carole Beath said...

If anyone could come up with a great take on this challenge, it would be my talented friend Sandi who has such a great eye for unique.
Carole