Why would you spray a pot full of bubbles with Dylusion Ink?
Happy Saturday everyone. I have been itching to play with this Krista Smith image "Elphaba" but I wanted the exact right background paper and hadn't decided what that was. So this morning between projects I am washing my spaghetti pot and it is full of bubbles and for some reason I wondered what would happen if I sprayed them with Ranger Dylusion Sprays (the most wonderful things happen in my kitchen). So I grabbed my Squeezed Orange and sprayed, grabbed a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" piece of card stock and dabbed it in the bubbles, then I sprayed it with Lime and did the same thing, whaaaalaaaa, I had my background. Since I did not know if it would work I did not take pics. So I redid it in black so I could share.
So here is my pot of new clean soapy water.
this is the pot after being sprayed with black Dylusion Ink
this is how the piece of card stock came out. So I will definitely play more with the bubbles and Dylusion Inks.
Now back to the card. The bats are from a Martha Stewart punch, the spider was cut with the Cricut from the "October31" cart. The brick path is from my Alice Clear Stamp Set and the web is from a Clear Set Journal Stamp. All colors of "Elphaba" were done with Copics. Hope you have a FAB weekend. Hugs