Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy happy birthday

Happy Monday, a little birthday card today.  My life is still about juggling hats, managing with lists and it has helped so much that I have carved out my daily studio time.  It gives me time to reflect, focus in on my goals and create.  Appeasing my must definitely keeps my stress level down, lol.  
I chose a craft paper card blank for today's card, then used a black back drop and a gelli pull.  Chunky photo corners created with Cameo Silhouette and Copic markers.  The shells and fish are also Copic colors, the fish image is a Silhouette Library image.  I also have a new ID stamp done by my friend "Loopy Lou", yeah! I love it Lou.  I am also loving these little string bows lately.  Hope your Monday flows into a beautiful week.  Hugs

1 comment:

1CardCreator said...

I've been making lists for years, I swear by them! Love your sweet Bday card, so glad it made it to the list too, lol. ~Diane