Monday, February 10, 2014

Thanks Doc

Happy Monday, this card began last week when I took my friend to her post surgery appt. with her orthopedic surgeon.  She had a partial shoulder replacement.  I was sitting in the waiting room and looking around and in the corner was this glorious display case, with a vintage doctor's bag and some antique surgical instruments.  Thank goodness for our I phones, I asked if I could take some photos, got the okay and started snapping away. What a treasure.  The Caduceus and xray are from the internet and I used my broken chevron background.  I had some great studio time last week, I am going for week 2, hope your week is smooth and full of opportunities. Hugs

4 comments:

mickeydee said...

What a sweet friend you are! I hope she heals quickly.

Katrina said...

Great card Sandi, love that doctors bag!!

Kelly said...

What a great card Sandi...Only you would have thought to snap some pictures and turn it into a masterpiece!

1CardCreator said...

Great card, love the x ray background and who doesn't love the bag! ~Diane