Monday, June 1, 2015

Fairy and Butterflies

 Neo Color II got a work out this weekend as I fussed and manipulated color for this fairy face.  Also used my Silhouette to make it into a shape card.  It was done in bits and spurts as I did not have the time to work on it continuously.  The Neo Colors continue to amaze me and I have definitely concluded that the more time you spend with them building layers the better they do.  Also a water color paper is definitely on my list of things to pull out of storage when I have some extra time, this was done on 110# card stock which meant drying time was essential between layers so that the paper would not fall apart.
 I continued the doodle blocks for the inside to keep it consistent.
here is the card from the side to show the inside.  My learning curve is getting better with this new color and I love it more each day.  Hope your jump into a new week and month is a smooth one, hugs

No comments: