I took some time this morning to play with a rose I did this weekend. A bunch of hours but worth it. The rose was done in two stages, I did the drawing then printed the line drawing out. I did a base of Intense pencils, scanned it in again and printed it out and then did a layer of NeoColorII. Then took the rose to the Silhouette and created the element you see. For the blending of the NeoColorII, I used a water barrel pen - almost dry, the inktense pencils I used a wetter brush with, so my first layer was almost a watercolor wash.
So I am off to walk my son's pups in triple digit temps, now that is LOVE. Happy Monday and have a great week.