Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Sock it up, girl with a tip

A dear friend is getting ready to celebrate a birthday, she loves to dance and I love and collect socks, so this idea came to me and so much fun to doodle socks, lol.  I am honing new habits that enhance my time with my art and thought maybe some of you with die cutters might be interested in this one. When I do a line drawing of an object, i.e. socks, I take it to my Silhouette and just using the cut lines, no color or pattern, I arrange it on my mat and will cut 6 or twelve out on 110# card stock, I then keep them handy when I have 45minutes or so of downtime and will doodle on them while I watch TV, waiting for dinner to finish, etc., when it is done I scan it in and take it to my Silhouette again and create an element.
So sock it up girls and have a great Tuesday, hugs

No comments: