Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Card Bag and Fun Foam Stamps

I have finally had some time to get to some of the "What If's" on my 2013 list, I know, down to the wire, lol. I posted one of the card bags earlier, it is an idea I found on Jennifer McGuire Ink site, but I had envisioned a craft bag with a swirl for the card holder on the front.  My wonderful Silhouette Cameo assisted me in getting this done, definitely one of my "I will never regret this purchase items", my Cameo is awesome.

 This card was done with another set of the fun foam stamps, colors are Tim Holtz "Wild Honey" and "Vintage Photo".  "2014" are some old "Making Memories" rub-ons.  The bar background stamp was done with a "StampingUp" punch.

Here are the two new stamps done with punches and fun foam.  By the way the tree is mounted to a champagne cork, so later tonight when you pop those corks, remember not to throw them away.  The circle is 1 1/4".

So this is my last post for 2013, how quickly this year has passed, it has been filled with new ideas, supporting friends, good books and wonderful kitty snuggles.  I look forward to a New Year of more ideas and time in my studio.  Happy New Year, hugs

1 comment:

1CardCreator said...

Happy New year! Lovely pieces, looking forward to seeing more in 2014! ~Diane