Monday, December 9, 2013

Santa's Break - A Digi Page

Almost a week without posting, having withdrawls, lol.  Since I am cleaning up after my close out of the storage unit, with occasional times out for achy back re-coups, working on my Christmas stuff and just life in general, I have been a little out of the loop.  Our last destination for the 2013 Art Journal Caravan is Scandinavia, and I wanted to do a fun, quirky page.  The background is a collage of cropped photos taken on my trip down south and a gelli pull, it is one of my favorite backgrounds right now.  The other elements used are from Tangies - December 2013 Port of Call Kit.  I am sure Santa needs a wee break, so I gave him one.
Hope everyone is doing fine and that you are on track and taking time to breath deep, hugs

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Scandinavia - perfect destination for the holidays. I have plenty of Swedish stuff from my Mom's side of the family and this fab page sure captures the spirit. LOVe it! xxD