Thursday, December 12, 2013

Gift Bags







What a fun idea for a gift bag from Jennifer McGuire Ink, it is your gift bag and card showcased on the front. I loved it so much I had to try one.  I created the block and slit with the Cameo, it will be fun to enhance it with some swirls or scallops when I get some more time.  I used just a plain white gift bag and some pattern paper for the block, see below.  They are quick and soo so easy.  I enhanced this one with an embossed snowflake using a Sizzix 2 1/4" X 3" embossing folder.

This is my test bag to see if the dimensions worked, be sure an adhere the block under the handle loops.

Here is just the block and slit designed and cut with my Cameo


Mount the block to the bag and then cut the center of the slit out with an x-acto knife, also for those of you that use an electronic cutter, don't throw away your used mats, they are perfect for cutting up when you need and odd shaped cutting mat.  Hugs and hope your week is full of Christmas Cheer. Hugs

2 comments:

Carole Beath said...

What a wonderful gift bag. Love the highlighted section. Great stuff.
Hugs
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

What a great idea! No envie required. LOL xxD