Friday, October 18, 2013

A Tip from my Studio

A little tip from my studio this morning, I am getting ready to seal and give my little double butterflies some gloss, they are too small to hold, it would take forever, so I mount them to an old Cricut Cutting Sheet, if it has lost most of its stickieness just give it a spray with some stencil adhesive or Elmer's repositional glue sticks work also.  Then lay your items down and get busy.  I also use them to paint items I don't want to move around with my airbrush or spray can.  I never throw my cutting mats out, they are great for so many things, I love making embossing folders with them also, but that is another day. Have a great Friday and happy weekend, hugs

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing. Are the butterflies for a specific project or just to have on hand? They are adorable!

Jayne said...

Hi Sandi what a fab tip! Embossing folders......please share!!
Love your pretty butterflies.
Jayne x