Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Little Details

When I do a craft fair or teach a class I always ask people who visit to sign my book, since the majority of my work for the boutique I am attending the end of this week is centered around chalkboards, I wanted my sign in book to reflect that.  So using chipboard and acetate as my substrate for the chalkboard, I made one.  I have used Pan Pastels to create the rose and butterfly and just plain chalk to write the words.  I also enhanced the edges of the book with metal photo corners.

This is the book standing, I did a small plate for the spine.  

The ruled pages slip into the book and can be removed when the craft boutique is completed, the cover and spine may be erased and repurposed. fun fun fun.  Hugs

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Sandi, you are so amazing!!! I wish I had even just a smidge of your talent! This is absolutely fabulous!! You're amazing my friend! I hope you're doing well!!
big hugs, Sharon