Monday, October 14, 2013

Snowman face with Scarf

A fun snowman face with a scarf and this about does it for my Christmas cards, as I play with the Sketchbook Software and becoming familiar with all of its features, I am amazed at its simplicity and power. I am blessed to have found this amazing tool.  I love so much that it supports my Copic colors, wow!  The next two weeks for me will be packaging and getting all of this shipped out to Southern CA, hard to believe that the Craft Boutique is looming so close on the horizon.  I am looking forward to some great walks on the beach and being with some dear friends.  Hope everyone has a great week.  Hugs

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh Sandi, this is just as cute as can be. I've missed so much by being such a bad blogger...I'm going to have to read up on this Sketchbook Software...it looks awesome!