Saturday, April 14, 2012

18th Birthday

 Well I did manage this morning to pull a card off my table, but it is the last one until I do some clutter control, I have about an 8" sqr. in which to work at this moment, oh how quickly it gets trashed on that table top, lol.  I was asked to create an 18th Birthday Card for my friends grandson.  I used Graphic 45 Kraft Paper Collection "Elusive Wings", I scanned it in and also printed it off onto tissue paper, distressed extensively with Ranger Inks "Pumice Stone", "Antique Linen" and "Vintage Photo" and married the tissue to the background with a stiffener and then curled the edges of the tissue.  I then did some stenciling with "Pumice Stone" in 3 of the corners The guitar is from Circut Imagination "JT", I cut it four times so it is dimensional..  The "S" is from QuickKutz "Abigail" and the "18" is from Cricut "Plantin Schoolbook".  Stars are from an EKSuccess Punch.  Overall size is 6"X6"
Hope everyone has a fab weekend.  Hugs

5 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow Sandi,this is just brilliant,love the vintage feel to this,and its one really super layout,hugs Cherylxxxxx

Carole Beath said...

Oi oi oi.... I absolutely adore this card. It has all the colors I love, the papers are fabby, and that musical theme is so perfect. Love it love it.
Carole

Anonymous said...

Excellent job on the distressing, Sandi! Love the tissue paper. I'll bet this looks fabulous IRL,

Anonymous said...

Excellent job on the distressing, Sandi! Love the tissue paper. I'll bet this looks fabulous IRL,

Kelly said...

How cool is this. Great colors and I LOVE the music sheet behine the guitar!