Saturday, April 21, 2012

If you could be any color - what would it be?

 Well today I would be the purple, pink and the blues I see in these beautiful Iris.  Oh my goodness how I cherish this window of blooms.  It really should be longer, lol.  I cut bunches of them and share with neighbors and friends and in the morning I sit with my latte and stare at their patterns and colors.  They are truly regal blooms.  And not to be totally biased, look at the greens!
I will have them for about another week, as they have a entire new budding getting ready to pop.  Wow, it is official, spring has sprung.  Hope all of you have a blessed weekend.  Hugs

2 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh they are so beautiful... i love purple (and red). wish i was one of your neighbors, i am sure they are enjoying them.. hugs

Carole Beath said...

Our Mother Nature does the most awesome things for us to enjoy.
Carole