Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ghosting Technique

So, what is a ghosting technique?  I was watching a UTube video by Dyan Reaveley, she is using the Ranger Ink Dylusion Sprays, which are #1 on my wish list right now, the color is BRIGHT, INTENSE, and luscious. So I decided to try the technique using the Stains and Re-inkers, my OCD has kicked in and I cannot stop playing with this.  So the background was done, then took the Crafter's Workshop Stencile "Numbers" and sprayed it with water, waited a few minutes and then blotted with paper towels, it is almost as good as imbossing to watch. I then stamped my two images and added 2 photo corners by spare parts and added two black sqr gems and ribbon.  We got wholloped yesterday with the wet stuff and I am ready, ready, for sunshine.  Hope everyone has a great Sunday, Hugs

2 comments:

Carole Beath said...

Here's another "I love this" from me to you.
Love those colors. Whoooopdeeeedooo.
Hugs
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Very cool! Not sure I'm getting the technique. Gonna go look for the video. Gorgeous tag. xxD