Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sparkle! A New Flower!

 My flowers keep evolving, I decided I did not like the line (straight from the bottle)application of the glue
so I have started using a brush to apply the adhesive and it gives it a much softer look that I like.  This one I mounted to a Spellbinder's oval and wrote "Sparkle" at the top.  "Sparkle" is a personal affirmation or mantra I use to urge my inner sparkle to the outside, especially if I am taking something or someone much to seriously.  And, I just love the word!
Here is a closer up view of the flower, I added 3 seed beads to the button with needle and thread, no pricks to the fingers this time.  May your day Sparkle. Hugs

4 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Very pretty flower!

Kelly said...

Ooooh SO pretty! Love your choice of color and that sparkle is awesome!

cheryl said...

oh Hun,this is gorgeous love that flower hugs Cherylxxxx

Anonymous said...

"Sparkle" says it all! Brilliantly done, Sandi!