Thursday, April 26, 2012

All that have wings cannot fly

It is Thursday, and we have rain! LOL  So onto the card, this is an A-2 card.  I love digi papers, my own designs and those I have found online, but I have to admit, they are pricey to print, well on my printer anyway, it is an ink guzzler.  So I tend to save all my scraps and use them where I am able.  The background on this is a collage of my digis with some basic black.  The stars are from an EKSuccess punch, I love that I get 3 sizes of stars on this one punch.  The sentiment block is Spellbinders.  The image block was done using Zentangle designs but without the strings, for those of you who are not familar with the Zentangles, when doing a sample about 4"X4" square you then section it out into what is called strings (they are sections) and then put a different Zentangle design in each section.  But I wanted to use a few of them to create a background, the butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch.  Colors are Copic markers.  The sentiment is mine and is computer generated using font "Accent Dot Writer".  So there you have it and hope your day is wonderful, hugs

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh Hun this is really beautiful love the colours and the layout is just brilliant,we have rain here again too rrrrrr hugs Cherylxxx

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card Sandi!

DonnaMundinger said...

Loving how the black makes your bright colors pop! so enjoyed our chat this morning and look forward to trying that Zentangle stuff myself. sooo cool! Fab sentiment too. xxD