Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Circle Tags

I hope everyone has a fabulous day.  Yesterday I worked on putting finishing touches on some card baskets I am working on.  I did circle tags all day.  These were done entirely with my Cameo, using the text to path feature.  I used elements from Dawn Inskip, Barbara Anne Williams and Studio Emka.  These can be used inside the cards, as envelope seals and embellishments for the rip envelopes. They are 2" circle tags.
At one time yesterday I looked at the clock because I was hungry and it was 12:30 so took a break and ate some lunch and then went back to work.  When I looked at the clock again it was 4PM and it was a surreal experience, I was stunned and a little disoriented realizing 3hrs. had passed, talk about getting lost in your work, lol.  It has been 6mos. since I received my Cameo and still every day I learn a little something else about it, what an adventure.  Hugs

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look GREAT, Sandi! Kudos on sticking with it!

Bonnie said...

Those are so sweet, they would be handy to have a stash of those ready to pop onto whatever you needed!

eiyiyi said...

amazing as always, Sandi. Can you tell me where you found that fabulous fairy, please. I've searched but she has eluded me. hugs, eileen

DonnaMundinger said...

I'm with Margie. I keep thinking I want a Cameo, but my patience isn't like it used to be. You sure are getting professional looking results! Darling tags. xxD

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are amazing with the cameo Sandi.. hugs