Saturday, December 29, 2012

thankful

Moving into the New Year, I am giving thanks this week for all the wonderful things that happened to me in the 2012 year.  It was a year of change and growth for me, a lot of learning, I think my brain gained a pound, lol.  This card was done with PhotoShop layers, there are 5 layers on this using various kits from Scrapbook Graphics.  The final layer is one of my Thanksgiving cards transformed into a "Thankful" stamp.  Card blank is gray and the edges of the card background has been distressed with Tim Holtz "Black Soot" Distressing Ink.

I love the layers function in PhotoShop, it is well worth the time to learn it, I have not even scratched the surface yet.  Hope everyone has a fab weekend as we begin to prepare for that New Year Celebration, hugs

3 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Merry Christmas, happy new year dear!

Loopylou. said...

oh hun its just fabulous. Scott and treated ourselves to photoshop elements 11 so I am getting myself into gear playing with it!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Very cool! what an interesting background and so neat your card is doing double duty. Wishing you all the best in 2013. xxD