Sunday, December 9, 2012

Naughty or Nice

Happy Sunday, sure hope I don't make the naughty list for being cheeky, lol.  This is for my son, just a reminder that someone is watching, he is 25 but will get a giggle from this and then pass it on to his wife cause it is a girl's shoe, hmm, two birds with one coal.

I drew the shoe with the coal and then colored with Copic markers.  EK Success photo corners and the text and check boxes were done in Silhouette DE, I think I need to make those check boxes darker, will do that. I did the adjustment to make the boxes darker. Have a great day, hugs

8 comments:

Loopylou. said...

omgosh!! I love it!! that is so funny!!!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Pinky Papercraft said...

I love it, fantastic.

Anonymous said...

OMG, Sandi! Laughing my butt off this morning! I have to tell you, that shoe looks AMAZING!!! Fabulous job with the Copics and I love the pun intended...your son and DIL will get a kick outta this!

Jayne said...

Lol! Fabulous Sandi!
Jayne x

Kelly said...

WOW...great job on the shoe. Couldn't help but smile, my son would do the same thing...you gotta love them! If I don't stop back by before the 25th, have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

doodlingdebbie said...

Sandi, the "Top Elf" will definitely place you on the nice list. I love this card. It sure brings out a smile. xxx-Debbie

DonnaMundinger said...

EEEKKK! this is so stinkin' cute, Sandi! I would have sworn that fab shoe was a photo. Amazing work and such a fab idea. xxD

Sandy from Ukiah said...

LOL... so funny. hugs