Monday, December 3, 2012

SWAK

Sealed with a kiss, this was sooo much fun.  I could not wait, so over the last couple of days I have jumped into the brushes in PhotoShop.  Oh my goodness, I love them.  I did this envelope with a brush, then printed it out onto craft paper cardstock, turned into a print n cut and cut it with the Cameo.  I mounted it on some cranberry red background leaving just a tiny bit of white from the card blank showing.  I used the lips from
"The Wedding Scrapbook" kit by Julia Makotinsky.  SWAK is Painter's Hand Font from the Silhouette Library and I added one of my fav bows.

Now the Bamboo Drawing Pad is so on my wish list, believe me when I say that drawing with PhotoShop brushes and a mouse is no easy feat, lol.  Have a wonderful week.  Hugs

5 comments:

Loopylou. said...

he he he he! oh thats cute! love those lips!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Carole Beath said...

How precious.... girl, I so admire you. You just leap right into those new technichs, new tools and devices and huge huge learning curves. I wilt at the thought of it.
Hugs
Carole

1CardCreator said...

Looks great, those brushes sound really cool!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Wow i am so impressed Sandi, you are beyond talented my friend.. i like Carole admire you...
hugs from ukiah

DonnaMundinger said...

I'm with Carole! My head aches with the thought of all that learning, but you're doing such a fab job and delighting in it all. xxD