Friday, December 7, 2012

Last Minute Gifts

 I had the nicest surprise this morning when I opened my Silhouette DE and went to the Silhouette Library.  Emilee Stucky has a rip envelope.  Because I have had my face in PhotoShop for a month or more, lol, my Christmas shopping this year is mainly going to be for gift cards, so today's must do list included designing an envelope or pocket for a gift card, when I saw Emilee's design, I knew straight away it would be just perfect for my gift cards.  It was created for a 5"X7" card to be cut on 12"X12" paper, so I had to resize.  I have posted here all the dimensions you will need for a gift card size rip envelope and you can get 2 cuts from an 8.5X11" sheet of paper.  I used craft paper.  My embellishment for the envelope, tree is from "Frozen" kit by Dawn Inskip and the star from a Martha Stewart Punch.  The holly on the back flap is from Barbara Anne Williams at CuddlyBuddly.


 This shows a card in the rip envelope.
This shows back of rip envelope

These are the dimensions you want to use for a gift card and the design # of item in the Silhouette Library.

Have a fun, creative day, hugs

9 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! How fun is that!? Great idea and so fab you could resize it to your liking. Love it! xxD

Sharon Caudle said...

ooooo...LOVE this, Sandi!! And that tree is amazing on the kraft paper! Fabulous!
hugs, Sharon

Carole Beath said...

Wow....this is fantastic.
Carole

doodlingdebbie said...

Great idea Sandi! This is going to be a gift sender's delight. Thank you so much for sharing. xxx-Debbie

Kelly said...

How cool is this. I love how you embellished it with the tree and the kraft paper is perfect!

Reflective Art Studio said...

I see you are loving your Silhouette-!!! xoxo
Sarinda

1CardCreator said...

Love it Sandi! Thanks for sharing the dimensions too!

krafting kelly said...

You made that envelope look fabulous, Sandi!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I have just come to the conclusion that nothing is impossible for you Sandi, very cute.. Hugs