Sunday, December 30, 2012

Time Collage

Good Morning, Sunday, the eve of New Year's Eve.  This morning I was a flurry of activity. Getting my ducks in order, organizing, cleaning up.  Laying out my maps for 2013.  Making lists.  I have to admit I have a love/hate relationship with time.  Maybe all of us do.  I am a day dreamer and so I feel that maybe some times I waste time, but then is it not daydreams the place of my mojo?  Is it not the place colors and form come together to tell the stories and share the dreams?  You see?  So as I was reflecting on all this, would I commit less daydreams and more doing for 2013, I happened to turn around and saw a collage on canvas I did several years ago.  I keep it on the wall right behind my work table, so that I will see it and it will prompt me not to get in this struggle with TIME, to just live in the moment I am in with love and peace.  So I took a
picture of the collage and did a journal page to keep with my lists and schedules, no I will not give up the day dreams as I march into 2013 for day dreams are where I meet my muse and where would I be without my muse, lol.  My wish for all of you, is that you march into 2013 with love and peace and live it like crazy.  Happy New Year! Hugs

3 comments:

Kelly said...

What a touching posting Sandi. The journal page is GORGEOUS! I hope you had a very merry Christmas! Here's to a happy and healthy New Year!

1CardCreator said...

I know what you mean about time, lovely collage too. Happy New Year Sandi! ~Diane

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I always love to read your post Sandi.. Happy New Years my friend,,,
hugs from ukiah