Sunday, December 2, 2012

Seasonal - Winter

A very blustery day here, leaves whipping and twirling with intermittent rain.  I love this sentiment by Dawn Inskip from her "Baby It's Cold Outside" kit from Scrapbook Grapics.  I used her background, placed the tag on the background, then moved a snowflake over the hole for the ribbon and printed it out.  I then lightly painted the snowflake with DecoArt "Ice Crystal" Glamour Dust.  Then placed a sweet paper bow from the Silhouette Library on the card.  Since I still have not gotten the drop shadow down using PhotoShop, I place them with Copic markers.

Stay warm and dry and create with passion, hugs

6 comments:

Pinky Papercraft said...

A great card, love the snowman.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Sandi, this is beautiful.. for some reason i am not able to post on anyone's blog... hoping this goes through. hugs from ukiah

Sandy from Ukiah said...

i think it went through... you are the first one i have been able to post.. i can't believe it took me so long to find that cupcake. lol, i was looking for a "stack" of cupcakes.. thanks my friend hugs

Loopylou. said...

morning sandi!
oh he is the cutest snowman and that paper is wonderful! it looks just like blustery snow, its fabulous!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Christy said...

Gorgeous card! Love love love it! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Sure wished that rain we had was snow. this is fabulous and I adore the sentiment. xxD