Friday, January 25, 2013

choose love

Happy Friday, are we all ready to jump into the last weekend of January, ROFL, not even going to go there, just hope you have a fun and safe one.  

I wanted to do a special Valentine this year, my focus and style has changed so much and I wanted something to reflect that.  I wanted it to reflect my new abilities with photoshop and my honed journaling skills, it has been years since I have created sooo many journal pages.  I know I have shared my belief before that jounaling is a healing activity and a stimulator of our mojo, if there was even a glimmer of doubt in the darkest recesses of my soul, it has been banished.  Our brain loves the stimulation of words and color and image.  I have never felt so alive and inspired.  I can hardly wait to go to sleep so I can wake and play, lol.

All the images and background are mine and were manipulated and pulled together in photoshop, except for the scattered hearts which are from Emeto Design "Discovering Love".  So as we get ready to float into February, remember to "choose love", hugs

2 comments:

1CardCreator said...

This is stunning Sandi! ~Diane

eiyiyi said...

Your work is almost as amazing as your attitude. Love both! hugs, eileen