Monday, January 14, 2013

Soul Magic

Morning everyone, we are cold and frosty in N CA but a little higher temps toward the middle of week.  I continue my adventure with PhotoShop and Art Journal Caravan.  I did this digi for our word last week "magic".  I liked it so much I decided to do an A2 card with it.

I created the background paper using a couple of my designs and a stamp I made in PhotoShop using some washi tape.  The butterfly is a Tangie Baxter image from her FNSSummer kit at Scrapbook Graphics.  Have a great week, hugs

5 comments:

Jayne said...

Beautiful and love your words Sandi.
Hugs
Jayne x

Carole Beath said...

I love the words on this beautiful card. That fabulous butterfly looks as though it could rise up and flit away. So real looking. Hugs
Carole

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a beautiful butterfly Sandi... Very stunning... Hugs

Anonymous said...

SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL, Sandi! Amazing job with the PS!

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous! Just wish I understood what you're talking about. LOL Too old a dog to learn these new tricks. So impressed with your tenacity. Carole's right. that butterfly is amazing. xxD