Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Time Prisioner

I was following along with a PhotoShop tutorial and this is what happened, lol.  "Be not a prisoner of time. Release the ties that bind and fly free in the moment. The clock does not tic for you."  I used images from "FNSspring" and "Collage People" by Tangie Baxter, the string is from Lilas Summer at Scrapbook Graphics.  The font is "Amethyst Zuccini.  I was working with overlays in this, which is the leaf washi tape that I created a brush with and a watch face that was also made into a brush.  What an incredible adventure this is turning into.  
Hope everyone is sailing through their week, hugs

5 comments:

Christy said...

What a stunning card Sandi! This is one of my favorites! Love the image and color! Hugs

1CardCreator said...

This is very, very cool, I love the whole artsy look of it! You never cease to amaze me! ~Diane

Loopylou. said...

wow thats super neat sandi! I love the book page silhouette and the chicken wire and the verse and oh heck...yup I love all of it!!! is this one going in your journal hun?
huge hugs Lou xxx

Carole Beath said...

This is awesome. AWESOME.
Hugs
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Love the quote and the silhouette out of text is beyond fab. May have to use that. Not sure I understood any of the rest of it but it sure is gorgeous! xxD