Friday, January 18, 2013

Invoke your Magic

Oh my goodness, did I just post a card, I did, I did, lol.  This morning I was following a tutorial with Tangie on Text and Paths in PhotoShop, oh my goodness.  I was also playing with Viva's "Penmanship" kit and I kept thinking some of these images would be beautiful on a card.  Well here it is.  "Invoke your magic in words or image" was done with the Text to Path in PS, I did some drop shadows and burn on it and gave it some red.  The background was distressed with Tim Holtz "Black Soot", "Mahogany" and "Old Paper".  Added some of my signatures, heeeheeee, the photocorners by EKSuccess and the 3D bow by Lori Whitlock cut with my Cameo.  If you click on the pic to get a larger image you can see that I did an overlay of DecoArt "GlamourDust"-Ice Crystal, I found this product last year at Hobby Lobby and will always have a bottle of it near, it gives the coolest touch of glimmer and what is magic without glimmer.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Hugs

5 comments:

Loopylou. said...

swooon, I adore this card sandi and you know how much I love those bows you make. That flourish down the edge is stunning too.
huge hugs Lou xxx

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card, I love how you are always learning new things! ~Diane

eiyiyi said...

Blown away once again! Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous! hugs, eileen

Carole Beath said...

sometimes I have no words with what I see when I come to visit.... and this is a time. I liked what eiyiyi said and she said it so well.
blown away once again.
Hugs
C

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful! Love the curve of the font and the mix of graphic dots with more lyrical images. xxD